To provide customer service and resolve issues by offering solutions, explanations and options.
• Provides customers’ information about products or services, enters or cancels
orders, or obtains details of complaints.
• Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
• Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues related to service area.
• Maintains close contact with customer to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
• Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
• Processes applications, releases, cancellations, adjustments, changes, requests, fees, invoices and other related paperwork.
• Keeps records and creates order documentation of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Ability to asses situations requiring management referral.
• Flexibility in scheduling and job functions
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience: 1 to 2 years of related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Customer Service skills and empathy
• Critical thinking
• Active listening
• Proficient typing skills in live chat
• Time Management skills