It’s been said that the best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago… but the second-best time is now.
Something similar can probably be said about your health and wellness. While in an ideal world we’d all be champion athletes already, it’s not too late to dial in your health for 2022!
Just think: what are your health and wellness goals? Maybe you want to get into better shape than ever…maybe you want to win your next 10k or break that elusive PR…maybe you just want more energy to ‘spend’ on family or friends.
Regardless, cannabidiol can help. Keep reading to learn about five top ways to improve your wellbeing with CBD.
1. Bring CBD to the Gym
Need a little extra motivation before your next workout? Hey, no judgment — we’ve all been there.
Our Pain Relief CBD Cream should be more than up for the task. This Cream combines the goodness of CBD with the proven power of menthol. (It also contains plenty of pure aloe vera to nourish your skin.) Plus it’s fast-acting and super convenient to use!
Try it before a workout to stay injury-proof, or after a workout to recover fast from soreness, aches, and pains. One recent study found that topical CBD was effective enough to warrant further research on whether or not “CBD-containing products should have a more prominent role in the treatment of acute and chronic pain.” 
2. Dial in your bedtime
“Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise,” Ben Franklin once said.
If you can’t relate to the whole ‘early to bed’ part…then it might be time to rethink your bedtime routine. After all, modern life’s combo of non stop hustle and constant blue light exposure can wreak havoc on your sleep cycles. 
And not sleeping well, in turn, can trigger a slew of chemical and hormonal changes that make feeling well during the day that much harder. Just one night of poor sleep can raise your risk of obesity and reduce your energy levels. 
Taking CBD for sleep is delightfully easy: just take it consistently, an hour or two before bed. To really go the extra mile, opt for a CBD product designed specifically to promote relaxation. You might also consider taking a slightly-higher dose than normal — high doses of CBD are more sedating than lower ones.  Sleeping better might only be a few doses away!
3. Get your CBD intake on autopilot
CBD oil is great and all…but taking it can feel like a hassle for those who constantly stay on the go. CBD oil can also be a little messy.
Thankfully there’s a simpler way to ensure you get the CBD you need: CBD Capsules.
Tablets present the easiest and fastest way to get your daily dose of CBD — by far. Concise and consistent, tablets can place your CBD routine on autopilot. And when you take CBD consistently enough, good things tend to happen.
4. Try CBD-infused cooking
Many people don’t realize that CBD isn’t the only thing that can impact your body’s endocannabinoid system. Many different foods impact it, too — for better or worse. The healthy fats in dark chocolate, for example, can upregulate many of the same feel-good neurotransmitters that CBD can. 
Putting two and two together…why not combine CBD with healthy cooking or baking? Adding a few drops of CBD oil to your favourite recipes is surprisingly easy, so feel free to get creative! (Just don’t overcook CBD, as that can cause some of its important terpenes to evaporate.)
5. Share the love with your pet
Your pet(s) can benefit from using CBD in virtually all the same ways you can. And that means giving them a few drops of low-strength CBD oil could be a great way to share the love this holiday season.
Start with a low dose (around one milligram per five kilos of bodyweight) and work your way up from there as needed.
Improve your wellbeing with CBD: summing things up
In a world that is sicker and more stressed-out than perhaps ever before, we can’t think of a better New Year’s resolution than wellness.
Nor can we think of a much better way to become well than leveraging one of the most powerful plant compounds of all, CBD. All in all, CBD products could help you:
- Power through gym sessions
- Dial in your bedtime
- Get your wellness routine on autopilot
- Spice up your cooking
- Help your furry friends
- Eskander JP;Spall J;Spall A;Shah RV;Kaye AD; (2020). Cannabidiol (CBD) as a treatment of acute and chronic back pain: A case series and literature review. Journal of opioid management. Retrieved December 16, 2021, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32421842
- Eskander, J. P., MD. (2020, May 1). Cannabidiol (CBD) as a treatment of acute and chronic back pain: A case series and literature review | Eskander, MD, MBA | Journal of Opioid Management. WMP LLC. https://www.wmpllc.org/ojs/index.php/jom/article/view/2748
- Schmid, S. (2008). A single night of sleep deprivation increases ghrelin levels and feelings of hunger in normal weight healthy men | Semantic Scholar. Semantic Scholar. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/A-single-night-of-sleep-deprivation-increases-and-Schmid-Hallschmid/a8c486b007fb5cf5b02a6feeb86139ff798b7bd9
- Shannon, S. M. (2019). [PDF] Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. | Semantic Scholar. Semantic Scholar. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Cannabidiol-in-Anxiety-and-Sleep%3A-A-Large-Case-Shannon-Lewis/1b88489c50ea4dc5194af3133dc84a4beac9bc33
Isolate CBD Oil
DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF THE DIFFERENCE THAT CBD CAN MAKE